Join this outstanding Hunter Valley tour which showcases the absolute best of Australia’s oldest wine production region.
Canberra Colourful Day Trip
Take in All Our Nation’s Capital Has to Offer!
We travel with a small group from Sydney through Australian bush and sheep country and visit all Canberra’s highlights during a fun and personalised day! Canberra is unlike any other capital city, and you have to go and see it to understand why. World-class attractions, amazing architecture, and futuristic planning all play their part in making Canberra one of the world’s most modern and progressive cities.
- Experienced and friendly tour guide
- Informative commentary
- Return air-conditioned vehicle transfers from Sydney to Canberra
- A visit to the Australian War Memorial
- Tour of Canberra Parliament House
- National embassies
- Captain Cook Memorial Jet
- Free time at the National Museum of Australia
- Your awesome driver guide will pick you up early morning, and soon you’ll be enroute to our Bush Capital, cruising the NSW Southern Highlands through typical small Australian country towns. We’ll stop somewhere along the way so you can grab a coffee (own expense) and stretch your legs before arriving at Canberra. We take a guided tour at Canberra Parliament House, an architectural masterpiece costing $1.1 billion. From the inner walls of power to walking on the roof, this is an amazing spot to explore.
- We then take a break for lunch (own expense) before we spend two hours of free time at the National Museum of Australia. The modern National Museum of Australia is well-known for controversial expositions regarding key issues of Australia’s social history, people and events.
- After your free time here, you’ll rejoin the group for a visit of the Australian War Memorial. Reflect as you learn about the legends of Gallipoli, the ANZACs and sacrifices and losses suffered by Australians in past wars fought around the world. We then take a drive through Yarralumla, one of Canberra’s largest suburbs, for a close look of the many national embassies. Each embassy is uniquely designed to reflect aspects of their country’s culture.
- For the most memorable and enjoyable Canberra day tour from Sydney, book with us! We depart every Saturday all year-round and look forward to showing you the sights!
- Lunch (packed lunch recommended due to limited options)