Our first stop is Mt. Bulli Lookout, which overlooks the pretty Wollongong coastline. We then drive further south to Kiama, where we visit the amazing Blowhole.
Jervis Bay Dolphin Watching Colourful Day Trip
- Flexible Ages 8 and up
The Jewel of the NSW South Coast
Our day trip to Jervis Bay lets you discover the Jewel of the NSW South Coast. Jervis Bay is just over three hours south of Sydney and a beautiful destination to visit. Drive through the rolling hills along the South Coast and see stunning views of coastline and the heights of the mountainous Great Dividing Range.
Check out the Jervis Bay Marine Park on a 1.5-hour dolphin watching cruise to get close to the local bottlenose dolphins that call this paradise home.
- Experienced and friendly accredited tour guide
- Informative commentary
- Return air-conditioned vehicle transfers from Sydney to Jervis Bay
- 1.5-hour dolphin watching cruise on Jervis Bay
- Discover Jervis Bay, one of only 6 marine parks in NSW and an area of unique, natural beauty.
- Multiple white sand beaches
- Mt. Bulli Lookout
- Kiama Blowhole
- One of our awesome guides picks you up early morning and takes the scenic route down towards the South Coast. From coastal villages to white sandy beaches, the NSW South Coast is a captivating part of Australia. Our first stop is Mt. Bulli Lookout, which overlooks the pretty Wollongong coastline. We then drive further south through the cute local townships of Berry and Kiama and other little coastal towns. When we arrive at our next destination, we look for giant sting rays in the mangroves, before you have free time to wander the shops and cafes of Huskisson (Husky) looking for a yummy lunch. It’s then onto our cruiser bikes to ride along and discover one beautiful white sand beach after another with our final destination being the incredible Hyams Beach.
- Jervis Bay Marine Park is home to bottlenose dolphins, seals, penguins, seabirds, and migrating whales (May – October). You may see some of these animals as you ride along the shoreline and past holiday homes right on the beach. We guaranteed you’ll want to come back to stay for a holiday! After walking through a national park, you’ll arrive at Hyams Beach for relaxing and swimming! This seaside village has a local population of 112 and is known for having crystal-clear water and the whitest sand in the world — a lovely little spot to spend some time before we ride back to Husky. On the trip back to Sydney, we stop for a cheeky beer at a cool South Coast craft brewery.
Looking to get away from the crowds? Join our Jervis Bay trip from Sydney! Our tour departs Sydney every Sunday, all year-round!